EASTER SUNDAY – Weekend Mass Times and Seating Capacity:
(There will be no 4:30pm Mass on Saturday and no 6:00pm Mass on Easter Sunday. Seating capacity subject to change, depending on availability of volunteers.)
- 7:30 (150 seats)
- 9:30 (150 seats)
- 11:30 (150 seats)
Thank you for your interest in registering to attend Easter Sunday Mass at St. Julie:
Please note that by registering for Mass, you are agreeing to the guidelines that have been set forth by the state and the Archdiocese of Chicago. If, for some reason, you do not feel you can adhere to these requirements, please know that the dispensation from attending Mass in person is still in effect and you can instead join us on our livestream at 9:30am each Sunday morning. Our team of volunteers are offering their time to assist us in maintaining the safest possible worship environment. We appreciate your cooperation!
Reservations are required. The signup link will be included in a parishwide email and become active on this website on Friday. Or, if you do not have internet access, you can call Sheila/Deacon Ed at 708.429.6767 x232 to reserve your spot. (You will not receive a callback unless there is an issue.)
With regard to our weekly collection, we appreciate your continued donations online. A collection box will be placed at the door as you enter church if you wish to use an envelope.
These safety precautions should be observed at all times:
- If you are not feeling well, we ask that you stay home as a precaution.
- Masks are a must for everyone’s safety. They must be worn properly over the nose and mouth.
- Households may sit together but should be six feet from the next person. Households are defined as those who live together every day. Extended family and friends who do not live with you must safety distance (6 ft.) themselves from you while in our worship space.
- Pews that are marked by blue tape may be used.
- Please plan on arriving no sooner than 30 minutes and no later than the start of Mass; this will allow us time to ensure all preparation is completed. This will also allow our volunteers to fully participate in the Mass.
- If you have attended large gatherings in the last week where safety precautions have not been taken, we ask that you take a week off from Mass in person and participate via Facebook or our parish website.
- For those who are not able to sign up via internet, please contact Sheila at 708.429.6767 x232. Leave your name, phone number and the Mass you would like to attend. We will only call back if there is an issue with your reservation.
We appreciate your help in keeping everyone safe and healthy. Our goal is to be able to continue celebrating Mass in person. Everyone working together will go a long way!
We Love Volunteers!
We cannot do without our wonderful volunteers and also don’t feel it’s right to ask the same people to serve at multiple masses each weekend. Can you help? ALL AGES ARE WELCOME!
Deacon Ed and Sheila