As we continue to celebrate our weekend Masses we want to remind you of the recommendations from the Archdiocese for all who are vulnerable or uncomfortable to stay safe and remain home for the time being.
The Cardinal’s dispensation from Sunday Mass is still in effect. You are invited to watch our Facebook live-stream Mass at 9:30 am. It will be uploaded to our YouTube Channel shortly after. St Julie Billiart Tinley Park IL and our webpage.
Safety precautions to observe at all times
- If you are not feeling well we ask that you stay home.
- Upon arriving to church, a greeter will distribute hand sanitizer to you at the entrance.
- Masks are a must for your safety and those in the building with you. They must be worn properly over the nose and mouth.
- If you are not able to keep your mask in place for the duration of Mass, we ask that you continue to participate in the Liturgy from home.
- Our ushers will guide you to a proper seat location. Households may sit together but must be six feet from the next person.
- If you have attended large gatherings in the last week where safety precautions have not been taken, we ask that you take a week off from Mass in person and participate via Facebook, You Tube or our webpage.
- We appreciate your help in keeping everyone safe and healthy. Our goal is to be able to continue celebrating Mass in person. Everyone working together will go a long way!
Weekend of July 25 / 26
4:30 pm Mass Saturday (150 seats)
9:30 am Mass Sunday (150 seats)
11:30 am Mass Sunday (100 seats) *
* Special note for this weekend:
Our RCIA candidates will receive their Easter sacraments at the 11:30 am Mass Sunday
Please keep them in your prayers.
- Seating capacity is limited AS NOTED ABOVE. This is in accordance with the guidelines from the Archdiocese.
- Online reservations are required for Mass. Please register here.
- For those who do not have access to a computer or need assistance with this process, please contact us at 708-429-6767-x232 beginning Friday morning.
- Please plan on arriving no sooner than 30 minutes and no later than the start of Mass, this will allow us time to ensure all preparation is completed.
- This will also allow our volunteers to fully participate in the Mass.
- After the final blessing and dismissal, you will be dismissed by an usher, pew-by-pew, please follow their direction for social distancing.
- With regard to our weekly collection, we appreciate your continued donations online. A collection box will be placed at the door as you enter church if you wish to use an envelope.
We Love Volunteers!
As we continue to add Masses, we need your help. We cannot do without our wonderful volunteers. It is not right to ask the same people to serve at multiple Masses each weekend. Can you help?
Deacon Ed and Sheila