Weekend Mass Registration
Weekend Mass Times and Seating Capacity:
(Seating capacity subject to change, depending on availability of volunteers)
- 4:30 Saturday (150 seats)
- 9:30 Sunday (150 seats)
- 11:30 Sunday (100 seats)
- 6:00 Sunday (100 seats)
Reservations are required. The signup link will be included in a parishwide email and become active on this website on Friday. Or, if you do not have internet access, you can call Sheila/Deacon Ed at 708.429.6767 x232 to reserve your spot. (You will not receive a callback unless there is an issue.)
- Please plan on arriving no sooner than 30 minutes and no later than the start of Mass; this will allow us time to ensure all preparation is completed and also allow our volunteers to fully participate in the Mass.
- After the final blessing and dismissal, you will be dismissed by an usher, pew-by-pew; please follow their direction for social distancing.
- With regard to our weekly collection, we appreciate your continued donations online. A collection box will be placed at the door as you enter church if you wish to use an envelope.
- The Cardinal’s dispensation from Sunday Mass is still in effect. You are invited to watch our Facebook livestream Mass at 9:30am. It will be uploaded to our YouTube Channel shortly after (SJB Tinley Park).
These safety precautions should be observed at all times:
- If you are not feeling well we ask that you stay home.
- Upon arriving to church, a greeter will dispense hand sanitizer to you at the entrance.
- Masks are a must for your safety and those in the building with you. They must be worn properly over the nose and mouth.
- If you are not able to keep your mask in place for the duration of Mass, we ask that you continue to participate in the Liturgy from home.
- Our ushers will guide you to a proper seat location. Households may sit together but must be six feet from the next person.
- If you have attended large gatherings in the last week where safety precautions have not been taken, we ask that you take a week off from Mass in person and participate via Facebook or YouTube.
- We appreciate your help in keeping everyone safe and healthy. Our goal is to be able to continue celebrating Mass in person. Everyone working together will go a long way!
We Love Volunteers!
As we continue to add Masses, we need your help. We cannot do without our wonderful volunteers. We also don’t feel it’s right to ask the same people to serve at multiple Masses each weekend.
Can you help? ALL AGES ARE WELCOME!
Deacon Ed and Sheila