Yes, we’ll be open for Christmas!
In addition to Fr. Tirso and Fr. Ton, five St. Julie staff members tested positive for Covid-19 and are finishing their period of quarantine and recovery. The two-week shutdown of our church and parish office continues for one more weekend, therefore parishioners are invited to once again view the Mass for this coming Sunday that is livestreamed from Holy Name Cathedral on Channel 7 at 9:30am. Our neighboring parishes also remain open.
We anticipate the limited reopening of St. Julie Parish on Tuesday, December 22. Additional details follow:
- Cleaning. Thorough professional sanitizing of all church and office spaces will take place Friday, December 18, with our thanks to the company who is generously donating this service.
- Christmas Mass Times: 3:00pm, 5:00pm and 10:00pm (Dec. 24); 9:30am and 11:30am (Dec. 25). In-person attendance will require advance signup. Check your Friday morning email or our parish website. We anticipate that the 3:00pm and 9:30am masses will be livestreamed.
- Weekend Masses. When weekend masses resume on December 26/27, they will be held at 4:30pm Saturday and 9:30am Sunday for in-person attendance, with advance signup required. The 9:30am livestream will also resume.
- Weekday Masses. Fr. Tirso and Fr. Ton will continue to say weekday masses privately, with no in-person attendance, for at least the next few weeks. They will, however, continue to livestream these masses.
- Office Hours. The Parish Office will remain closed for the most part until after New Year’s, with staff returning to very limited office hours during January. All staff members are continuing to work from home, so please feel free to email or leave a message on the office phone extensions. We will return your call as soon as we can.
- Drop Box. This is still available for your use, located outside the west office door.
- Donations for the Coat Drive or Giving Tree. These donations are still being accepted. Details are outlined in a separate post on this website. Questions can be directed to [email protected]