Through Faith Direct you can make all of your contributions to St. Julie Billiart via automatic payment from your checking account or credit card – just as you may do now with your mortgage, household bills, and other monthly payments. This is a great way to simplify your giving – and it’s the most cost-effective, environmentally-friendly way for us to receive your gifts.
Please consider including St. Julie Billiart Catholic Church in your estate plans. If you wish to generously remember St. Julie Billiart Catholic Church in your will, ensuring its growth and vitality for years to come, you may include the following general statement:
I give (the sum of $_______)* to St. Julie Billiart Catholic Church located in Tinley Park, Illinois.
*You may also give a percentage of your estate, or a specific asset.
Monthly 50/50 Raffle
The monthly raffle kicked off in January 2022. It provides a fun and convenient way for anyone to support the ministry of St. Julie Parish.
IMPORTANT details about the raffle:
- Must be 18 years old to participate
- $5 per entry (Entries must be submitted in our preprinted salmon colored envelopes only, with contact information filled out completely on the blank lines provided.)
- No limit to the number of entries per person per month, but each $5 entry must be submitted in a separate envelope (Any amount in a single envelope that exceeds $5 will automatically be considered a donation to the general fund, and that envelope will still be considered a single entry.)
- Drawings will be held once a month, on the last Monday of each month (When Monday is a holiday, drawing will take place on Tuesday.)
- Winner of each monthly drawing will receive half of the funds received that month via a check from the parish. (No cash will be handed out.)
- All entry dollars received within the current month will always be included in the current monthly drawing. (For those who receive monthly envelope packets: The name of the month is also preprinted on your raffle envelopes due to a printer requirement, but we will disregard this date and include your entry during the month it is submitted.)
- We cannot accommodate any special instructions, regardless of any notes a participant may write on the envelope. (For example, we will not hold funds for a future month’s drawing.)
- 50-50 Raffle entry dollars are not considered a donation for tax purposes and are not tax deductible. (These entry dollars, therefore, are not entered into our parish database and will not be included in end of the year tax statements.)
- Please do not apply tape, stickers, return address labels, etc. to the envelope for any reason.